David Feinstein, Ph, D.
DAVID FEINSTEIN, Ph.D., is a clinical psychologist and a pioneer in developing innovative therapeutic approaches, leading to nine national awards for his books on consciousness and healing. He and his wife, Donna Eden, have built the world’s largest and most vibrant organization teaching energy medicine. Their latest award-winning book, The Energies of Love, achieved best-seller status on the NY Times Relationship List. David has served on the faculties of The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Antioch College, and the California School of Professional Psychology.
David received the 2002 “Outstanding Contribution” Award from the Association for Comprehensive Energy Psychology (and again in 2012), the U.S. Book News Award for the Best Psychology/Mental Health Book of 2007, the 2015 “Outstanding Leadership” Award from the Canadian Association for Integrative and Energy Therapies, and the Infinity Foundation’s 2013 “Spirit Award” (with Donna) for their contribution to “the evolution of consciousness” and its “impact on society.” A licensed psychologist (Oregon), he has contributed more than 100 articles to the professional literature.
- Personal Mythology (with Stanley Krippner). U.S. Book News 2007 Psychology/Mental Health Book of the Year; Indies New Age Non-Fiction 2007 Book of the Year
- The Promise of Energy Psychology (with Donna Eden and Gary Craig). 2007 Indies Award, Self-Help category
- Energy Psychology Interactive ACEP 2002 Outstanding Contribution Award (Association for Comprehensive Energy Psychology)
- Energy Medicine (10th Anniversary Edition). Donna Eden with David Feinstein. U.S. Book News 2008 Self-Help Book of the Year; Nautilus Health Books Gold
- Energy Medicine for Women Donna Eden with David Feinstein. Nautilus Health Books Gold
- Ethics Handbook for Energy Healing Practitioners
- Energy Psychology Interactive Self-Help Guide
- Rituals for Living and Dying With Peg Mayo