Year 3: EEM Clinical Practicum Class
Deepen Your Practice and Experience with Energy Medicine!
The Year 3: EEM Clinical Practicum (CLP) gives students the opportunity to gain confidence in Eden Energy Medicine while they deepen their practice and understanding of its tools. Year 3 is the next step in gaining proficiency as an EEM Practitioner and has been described by some students as the year where "it all came together."
Year 3 Qualifies for 26 Continued Training (CT) Hours per Class!
This hands-on training will help you explore the profound nature of EEM using the protocols and techniques you studied during the first two years of the EEM Certification Program. You will build on these basics and then follow the energy as it helps you fly. Find out what Donna means when she talks about truly "owning" Energy Medicine.
In speaking about Year 3, Donna says "I would like you to have the experience of truly owning Energy Medicine!"
Watch a Student Testimonial
Is Year 3 Right For You?
If you plan to do energy work beyond yourself, your family, and your friends, Year 3 is a GREAT next step.
In the Year 3: EEM Clinical Practicum
- Observe Senior Practitioners giving complete sessions.
- Give and receive at least two sessions with supervised feedback.
- Participate in small group demonstrations.
- Get hints, tips, and guidance.
- Mentor with a senior EEMCP faculty member for a year.
- Participate in occasional Q&A sessions with Donna Eden.