EEM Continued Training and Certificate Renewal
EEM Continued Training (CT)
Your initial, renewable EEM Continued Training Certificate is issued alongside your EEM Diploma when you graduate from Year 2 of the EEMCP.
EEM Continued Training (CT) hours become pertinent thereafter and are necessary for maintaining an Active EEM Certified Practitioner status.
Active EEM Certified Practitioner status is maintained by renewing your EEM Continued Training Certificate by the renewal date on the certificate. This is accomplished by completing 12 hours of Continued Training in an approved Eden Energy Medicine program (listed below).
- It is your responsibility to renew your EEM Continued Training Certificate (see instructions at the bottom of this page).
- CT hours must be obtained during your current renewal cycle and are not transferable to another cycle.
- Early renewal does not change your renewal cycle. Renewal cycles run from November to November.
Benefits of Renewing Your EEM Continued Training Certificate
- Renewal is required to maintain your Active EEM Certified Practitioner status.
- Renewal assists with retaining and expanding your level of proficiency in providing EEM services by staying up-to-date on the latest Eden Energy Medicine training.
- Renewal allows your professional contact information to be listed on the Eden Energy Medicine Certified Practitioner Directory, which is the only Innersource-supported location where the general public can search for an Eden Energy Medicine Certified Practitioner. You may post your name, address, contact information, credentials, and practice specialties on this page of the Innersource website, with a direct link for individuals to email you.
- With your listing on the Innersource website you are recognized in the Energy Medicine community as an individual who has completed the rigors of training associated with the Eden Energy Medicine Certification Program.
The EEM programs listed below are eligible for Continuing Training as long as they are taken within your renewal cycle.
to inform us of your name and the specific class for which you'd like to receive a registration email.
- Registration emails will be sent out to qualifying students for all other classes and events below.
- Auditing EEMCP Year 2 Class 6 or Class 7 of the Eden Energy Medicine Certification Program – EEMCP Classes 6 and 7 (26 hours per class) each meet the CT requirement for one renewal cycle. You may only audit Class 6 or 7 once to meet your CT requirement; auditing either of them a second time (your third time taking the class) would not count towards CT hours.
- TEEM 101 - Provides 4 CT hours to be applied toward your current renewal cycle.
- TEEM Foundations - Both the live class and the follow-up internship meets the CT requirement for one renewal cycle. If you class and internship fall over two renewal cycles you may pick which cycle you wish to apply it to, but may only use it for one. In order to attend TEEM Foundations you must have completed TEEM 101 and Year 3, and have also been accepted into the TEEM Foundations class via an application process.
- EEMCP Year 3: Clinical Practicum - Each of the two Clinical Practicum classes (26 hours per class) meets the CT requirement for one renewal cycle -- whether attended as a fully registered student or audited.
- EEMCP Year 4: Advanced Practitioner Program - Each of the two Advanced Practitioner classes (26 hours per class) meets the CT requirement for one renewal cycle -- whether attended as a fully registered student or audited. In order to attend the Advanced Practitioner Program you must have completed the Clinical Practicum and have also been accepted into the Advanced Practitioner Program via an application process.
- Live classes taught by Donna Eden - Select classes will be noted as eligible for CTs when they are announced.
- Eden's Way Home Study Course - Meets the CT requirement for one renewal cycle. This class is based on the enormously well-received Advanced Class Donna taught in San Diego in 2011: Energy, Intuition, and Eden's Way as an option for people who missed the live class. NCBTMB CE Hours are also available.
- Advanced Chakra Home Study Course – Meets the CT requirement for one renewal cycle. This class is based on the very well-received Advanced Class taught by Donna Eden & David Feinstein in San Diego in 2015: Advanced Chakra Work as an option for people who missed the live class.
- Radiant Circuits Home Study Course – Meets the CT requirement for one renewal cycle. This course is based on the Radiant Circuits Class taught by Donna Eden & David Feinstein in Hawaii in 2016 as an option for people who missed the live class.
Prior Classes - These classes were held in the past and are no longer available to new students. They are eligible for Continuing Training as long as they were taken within your renewal cycle.
- Aging Joyfully with Donna Eden through Energy Medicine – Attendance of this event, January 2–4, 2015, provided 4 CT hours to be applied toward your current renewal cycle.
- Eden Energy Medicine Advanced Chakra Class with Donna – Attendance of this event, September 10-13, 2015, meets the CT requirement for one renewal cycle.
- IGEEM - Meets the CT requirement for one renewal cycle. Two full days of the conference must be attended. One of these days can be a pre- or post-conference workshop that is listed as having been pre-approved for CTs.
- Radiant Circuits with Donna – Attendance of this event, April 27 – May 1, 2016, meets the CT requirement for one renewal cycle.
Continued Training Class Guidelines:
Currently the only classes that are approved for Continued Training hours are Innersource sponsored classes. While we recognize that there are classes taught by others that expand upon Eden Energy Medicine, these classes are not eligible for CT hours at this time.
The guiding principle in determining if an Innersource sponsored class or presentation is eligible for Continued Training hours is that it must substantially augment the basic material taught in the EEM Certification Program. It must deepen and expand a student's understanding and use of EEM tools in a manner that is just one step away from what Donna, herself, might teach in an Advanced Class. If the class meets this standard and any one of the following additional criteria, it is considered eligible for CTs:
- Teaches new procedures that are derived from within an EEM framework and deepen the practitioner's skills in EEM (presentations that integrate EEM with other methods -- from herbal essences to sound healing to energy psychology -- though valuable, are not counted toward the required EEM Continuing Training), or
- Teaches new concepts (e.g., scientific understanding of hormones, anatomy and physiology, etc. from an energy perspective) that significantly help practitioners better navigate through a standard EEM session as taught in the CP, or
- Shows how to apply standard EEM methods to specific health conditions or populations in significantly advanced ways, or
- Provides an EEM immersion experience (detailed below)
- IGEEM (with a minimum of two full days attendance). While a different format from our other trainings, IGEEM provides a unique immersion experience for members of the EEM Community. Lessons learned in the diverse classes are enhanced by meetings with others who are passionate about EEM, sharing new or inspiring ideas with one another, learning about their EEM successes in their communities, rubbing elbows with the leaders and pioneers in EEM as well as famous presenters from allied fields, all within the context of the superb educational opportunities and keynote presentations we provide. IGEEM engulfs you in the spirit of EEM.
- Auditing Class 6 or 7 (one-time only) is considered an EEM immersion experience because these classes offer the opportunity to deepen your understanding of key information from Year 2 within the supportive atmosphere of the EEMCP community. Enhancing the skill and proficiency of any Eden Energy Medicine Certified Practitioner, auditing these select classes from Year 2 strengthens your EEM knowledge base through a comprehensive review of detailed protocols and supervised practice.
EEM Continued Training Certificate Renewal Process
When you renew your EEM Continued Training Certificate, you will be asked to do the following:
- Complete the Renewable EEM Continued Training Certificate form
- Specify the approved EEM programs for which you have received Certificates of Completion and CTs
- Pay a Renewal Fee of $100
- If you have a practitioner listing on the Eden Energy Medicine Certified Practitioner Directory which you wish to maintain by your renewal, on the renewal form please submit a copy of your current liability insurance, showing your name, the name of your insurance company, your insurance's expiration date, and that Innersource is listed as an AIE
- Click here if you do not yet have a practitioner listing, but would like one
- Those who choose not to be listed on our website do not need to submit insurance
Once you’ve submitted this information to Innersource, please allow 30 days for your renewal request to be processed and a new EEM Continued Training Certificate to be sent to you.
Rescinding a Certification
Innersource reserves the right, at its discretion and without explanation, to ask a student to leave an Eden Energy Medicine program or to rescind their certification in EEM. This can be based on failure to meet the academic, behavioural, professional, or ethical standards of the program as determined by Innersource staff.
If you are late renewing your EEM Continued Training Certificate, Innersource will automatically set your EEM Certified Practitioner status to "Inactive" and remove your practitioner website listing. You will be required to "Re-activate" your status at the time of renewal. See below for details on Inactive EEM Certified Practitioner status and associated costs.
Sometimes circumstances require that we put certain aspects of our life on hold. If you find you want to temporarily stop practicing as an EEM-CP, EEM-CLP, or EEM-AP, you may request to be moved to Inactive EEM Certified Practitioner status. This is a choice you make at the time your EEM Continued Training Certificate renewal is due. The Renewable EEM Continued Training Certificate Form has a box to check for this, and there is no charge to do so.
When you are ready to return to Active EEM Certified Practitioner status, please fill out the Renewable EEM Continued Training Certificate Renewal Form. There is a box to check that will allow you to re-activate your status. There is a $50 fee for related administrative costs and you must complete the same education requirements as for a regular renewal. If it has been more than two years since you have had an Active status as an EEM Certified Practitioner, your circumstances will be reviewed and additional EEM training may be required.
Re-Issuing of Innersource Certificates and Diplomas