Eden Energy Medicine Foundations Classes
Continuing Education Credits
Innersource is approved by the following organizations for Continuing Education credits for all classes that fall under the Eden Energy Medicine Foundations Classes:
For detailed information regarding CE Approvals, please click here.
American Holistic Nurses Association (AHNA)
- 104 Nursing Contact Hours (CH's) to be awarded upon completion of the four class program.
- Cost $50.
- This continuing nursing education activity was approved by the American Holistic Nurses Association (AHNA), an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center 's Commission on Accreditation (COA).
- Approved through May 4, 2018.
- Approval for contact hours through the AHNA is based on an assessment of the educational merit of this program and does not constitute endorsement of the use of any specific modality in the care of clients.
- Upon Successful Completion of the Foundations Classes , the nurse will receive a Certificate of Completion. The Certificate of Completion does not imply certification in Eden Energy Medicine. To become an Eden Energy Medicine Certified Practitioner, please click here.
- Disclosures to Nurses: To view the requirements for successful completion for CNEs, the purpose statement, and the financial disclosures, please click here.
Association for Comprehensive Energy Psychology (ACEP)
- 26 ACEP CEs per class
- Innersource is an ACEP CE Provider.
Commission on Religious Counseling & Healing (CRCH)
- 26 CE Hours per class
- Innersource is a member & Certified Provider of Continuing Education for the Commission.
National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB)
- 26 Contact Hours (CHs) per class
- Cost $50
- Innersource is approved by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork (NCBTMB) as a continuing education Approved Provider. (Provider number: 450052-06)